Statement of Policy
Hayesco Inc is committed to providing a healthy and safe work environment for all of our employees. These commitments can only be met through the awareness and cooperation of all employees. Each employee has a responsibility to work safely and in accordance with applicable regulations, abide by the client’s health and safety policies and procedures as it impacts their job responsibilities, and immediately communicate with management regarding all health and safety questions or concerns.
The purpose of the plan is to establish and communicate the commitment of Hayesco Inc to the health and safety of its employees and to establish the process by which Hayesco employees will be provided information and tools necessary to safeguard their personal safety, and the safety of their coworkers as well as the client’s employees.
It is Hayesco’s responsibility to review the Client’s Health and Safety policies, procedures and plans prior to the start of work at the job site. It is the responsibility of Hayesco employees to comply with the elements of the Client Health and Safety policies, procedures and plans as well as Hayesco’s Health and Safety Plan.
Under the OSHA regulations, it is the responsibility of the supervising authority to direct and inform Hayesco employees of the hazards they may be exposed to in the workplace. The following list is some of the requirements for all Hayesco field employees.
- Bloodborne Pathogens (29CFR 1910.1030)
- Fire Protection, Prevention and Extinguisher Training (29 CFR 1910.157)
- Respirator Use & Fit Testing Program (29 CFR 1910.134)
- Hazard Communication (29 CFR 1910.120)
- Personal Protective Equipment (29CFR 1910.132)
- Forklift Safety (29 CFR 1910.178)
- First Aid/CPR (29 CFR 1910.151)
- Fall Protection, Ladder Safety and Roof Hazards
- Heat Illness Prevention
- Power Tools and Equipment Safety
- Manlift Safety & Operation
- Electrical Safety (29 CFR 1910.303-339)
- Hearing Conservation (29 CFR 1910.95)