Sprayed Polyurethane Foam (SPF) has been used as roofing and insulation material for over 45 years. This system has proven through comprehensive, independent studies to be dependable, long lasting, and very affordable. HAYESCO has been installing foam roofs for decades, and they have proven to be very sustainable as long as the roof is properly maintained.
The foam application is essentially seamless, without the likelihood of seams splitting as occurs in BUR and single ply roofing. It also easily conforms to nearly any surface or shape, creating a single insulating, waterproof blanket for your building. From our extensive years of application/installation of spray polyurethane foam roofing the following benefits to this system:
- Cost effective/ without tear off and loss of existing R-Value
- No loss time of mechanical use during re-roof
- The white roofing components in the coating reflects 50% of the suns energy
- The insulation value of the SPF system reduces building energy consumption
- SPF system is ridged and brings integrity to the roofing structure
Based on our own company surveys, client’s approval rate is 98%